Marion Made Jewellery’s Galentine’s Prize Draw 2019
Prize Draw Promotion Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully:
The promoter is:Marion Made Jewellery whose registered office is at Mercat House, 19 Argyle Court, The Hidden Lane, 1103 Argyle Street, GLASGOW, G3 8ND.
The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via http://www.marionmadejewellery.com/galetinescompetition
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be at 11:59pm UK time on 11/ 02/19. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
a. Visit http://www.marionmadejewellery.com/galetinesprizedraw
B. Follow Marion Made Jewellery on Facebook or Instagram
c. Fill out details on the online form (first name, last name and email address)
d.Once details have been entered, click submit to enter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows:
- Share a bottle of prosecco in my Hidden Lane Studio with 2 friends
- Pick a piece of Marion Made Jewellery each up to the value of £50 RRP
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If winner is unable to attend on the advertised date a mutually suitable alternative can be arranged. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received. Marion Made Jewellery‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / redeemed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be added to the Marion Made Jewellery Mailing List. You can unsubscribe at any time.
18. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Travel expenses or any costs incurred to/ from the studio are NOT included.
22. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.